Theming : Background Image not taken into account

Dear all,

I’m facing a strange issue, Nextcloud is up since some months with a dedicated background image.
And today I decided to change this background image…and I’m not able to succeed.

I’m able to choose a image (I tried several picture, extension, size), and after “opening” it, the little “running” circle with “Save” appears over the “Name” field…and then nothing happen.

NC12 up to date stable version running on
Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS Xenial with
Nginx 1.13.3
PHP 7.1.8-2+
Redis 3.0.6

Logs could be available but not sure to know where to look.

From Nextcloud I have:
Error index Error: Call to undefined method OC\Files\Node\File::get()

Any idea ?

And thanks in advance for your help !

Ok found a workaround.

I was using an external mount point for nextcloud data.
The issue was somehow here.

I’ve to change the way things were mounted, and it fixed the issue.
Instead of mounting the user folder, I’m mounting only specific folders.

//IP/NAS_Share/User/files /var/nc_data_dir/User/files cifs user,uid=33,rw,iocharset=utf8,suid,credentials=/home/?/.smbcredentials,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0
//IP/NAS_Share/User/files_trashbin /var/nc_data_dir/User/files_trashbin cifs user,uid=33,rw,iocharset=utf8,suid,credentials=/home/?/.smbcredentials,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0
//IP/NAS_Share/User/files_versions /var/nc_data_dir/User/files_versions cifs user,uid=33,rw,iocharset=utf8,suid,credentials=/home/?/.smbcredentials,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0
//IP/NAS_Share/User/thumbnails /var/nc_data_dir/User/thumbnails cifs user,uid=33,rw,iocharset=utf8,suid,credentials=/home/?/.smbcredentials,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0

In case of someone wondering why I need such a thing : I’m using Local Storage for the users so I don’t really need the files folder of each user.
But it appears that each action (file modification / deletion) done on a file on the Local Storage is “stored” in user’s trashbin or version folder…and as my nextcloud instance is hosted on an Odroid…this is using more and more space on the EMC and limiting the restore capacity on the system.
Using the NAS with quota limitation will give more flexibility.