Themes: App Icons always black

Nextcloud version (11.02):
Operating system and version (Ubuntu 16.04):
Apache or nginx version (Apache 2.4.18):
PHP version (eg, 7.0.15):

The issue you are facing:

Hiho. Sorry for my bad english:

I have a problem with changing the app Icons (I’d like to put this thread into a “themes” category, but I haven’t found a themes category). I hope It’s ok to post it here.

I’d like to replace the black icons with white icons. I’ve put the white icons into my theme folder and when I look at the inspector from firefox it shows me that the correct .svg where loaded.

The problem is that the icon is still black and not white.

I’ve already replaced the icon from the activity app with the icon from the files app. Just to make sure the correct icons where loaded.
Result: the activity app now has the files icon -> it’s seems to work, except the color. It’s still black.

I’ve also tried:
restarting Apache2
restarting the whole server
deleting and deactivating the whole theme (followed by re-adding the theme folder and reactivating the theme.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

I hope you understand me. Thank you

Have you tried a hard-refresh on the client. Normally the browser will cache graphics and scripts, to make the next load time shorter. By clearing the cash you force the browser to re-download everything.

Hi.
Thank you for your answer.

I’ve tried deleting the cache. I’ve also tried a different browser.

Nothing works. I’m looking at this for hours. I have even asked a colleague and he doesn’t find the failure too :frowning:

This may be related to why these icons including the 3dot ara black in experimental black theme on nc 14.0.1.1