The WebDAV interface seems not to work

Hi,

I have a synchronisation problem (and can not access to calendar in the web interface)

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

RED MESSAGE in /settings/admin/overview:

Your web server is not yet properly configured for file synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems not to work. (translated for french)

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 23.0.3
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Linux 4.9.0-0.bpo.12-amd64 x86_64 (Infomaniak Shared hosting)
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.51
PHP version (eg, 7.4): PHP 8.0.17

The issue you are facing:

Hi. I upgraded a few days ago (it seems) to version 23.0.3. This morning I noticed that I had no sync with my calendar. I go to the admin, and I have this:
“Your web server is not yet properly configured for file synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems not to work.”.
What should I do?

(ThanksI can read MP3 for my Android too.)

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

[OC\Log\Rotate] Warning: Log file "/home/clients/8b4057ae554496743b0224a9/sites/mydomaine.fr/data/nextcloud.log" was over 104857600 bytes, moved to "/home/clients/8b4057ae554496743b0224a9/sites/mydomaine.fr/data/nextcloud.log.1"
GET /cron.php
from 163.172.100.18 at 2022-03-24T06:15:01+00:00

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'instanceid' => 'sdgsdgdsg26',
  'passwordsalt' => 's<dvdgS>EG',
  'secret' => 'dsgG4C',
  'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => 'cloud.mydomain.com',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => '/home/clients/8b44057ae55374496743b9224a9/sites/cloud.mydomain.com/data',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '23.0.3.2',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://cloud.mydomain.com',
  'dbname' => 'dbnaMe',
  'dbhost' => '8n37i.myd.infomaniak.com',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'mysql.utf8mb4' => true,
  'dbuser' => 'dbnaMe',
  'dbpassword' => 'GBEGsgQTH',
  'installed' => true,
  'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp',
  'mail_smtpsecure' => 'tls',
  'mail_sendmailmode' => 'smtp',
  'mail_from_address' => 'bonjour',
  'mail_domain' => 'mydomain.com',
  'mail_smtpauthtype' => 'LOGIN',
  'mail_smtpauth' => 1,
  'mail_smtphost' => 'mail.infomaniak.com',
  'mail_smtpport' => '587',
  'mail_smtpname' => 'bonjour@mydomain.com',
  'mail_smtppassword' => 'EfYPfKEVoj3VPRXRZNN',
  'maintenance' => false,
  'loglevel' => 0,
  'default_language' => 'fr',
  'default_phone_region' => 'FR',
  'theme' => '',
  'app_install_overwrite' =>
  array (
    0 => 'announcementcenter',
    1 => 'audioplayer',
    2 => 'spreed',
    3 => 'social',
    4 => 'calendar',
    5 => 'event_update_notification',
    6 => 'groupfolders',
    7 => 'ransomware_protection',
    8 => 'quota_warning',
    9 => 'theming_customcss',
    10 => 'breezedark',
  ),
);

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

ERREUR MESSAGES :

Il y a quelques erreurs concernant votre configuration.

Votre serveur web n'est pas encore correctement configuré pour la synchronisation de fichiers parce que l'interface WebDAV semble ne pas fonctionner.

Pas de mémoire cache configurée. Pour améliorer les performances, merci de configurer un memcache, si disponible. Des informations sont disponibles dans la documentation ↗.
    Le module PHP OPcache n'est pas correctement configuré. Veuillez regarder la documentation ↗ pour plus d'informations.
        The OPcache buffer is nearly full. To assure that all scripts can be hold in cache, it is recommended to apply opcache.memory_consumption to your PHP configuration with a value higher than 128.
        The OPcache interned strings buffer is nearly full. To assure that repeating strings can be effectively cached, it is recommended to apply opcache.interned_strings_buffer to your PHP configuration with a value higher than 8.

Screencopy : 2022-03-25-13-43-37 — ImgBB

Regards

See Data corrupted on download from server error

Thank you toxpal, I have downgraded PHP to 7.4.x