The document server no longer loads since the update to Onlyoffice 6.02

It always comes, loads, loads, loads.

How can i fix it?

Which NC version?

Which version of the community document server?

Have you checked the logs? NC log, webserver log.

@rakekniven

Same Problems here.

Nextcloud 19.0.3 Stable
OO Version 6.02 (Document Editor 5.6.5)

I want to open a Microsoft Word DOC Document. I can only view to this document. If i “say” download this document then OO loads, loads… and never ends.

I will check the logs.

Maybe you have a hint for me.

Django43

Here the log

[documentserver_community] Error: OCA\DocumentServer\Document\DocumentConversionException: change_code: d.Ua.Ea&&d.Ua.lm||(x=e);e!==x?(Ja=d.Ua.Ga,x=Ja.Eh.am(d.Ua.za+1).Ne,Ea.QLe(x,d.ys-d.ka)):Ea.sge();d.ka+=Ea.Yz();break;case ve:pl!==Ea.FC&&kf!==Ea.FC||Ea.TLe(d.ys-d.ka);d.ka+=Ea.Wk;break;case Gd:d.uk.gMa(Ea),Ka=d.uk.JJ(),Ea.ZWa()&&(d.ka+=Ea.Wk,d.f1=Ea.Wk)}}};sc.prototype.iwa=function(d,a,c){a-=this.ne;var e=0===a?c-this.$f:c;c=this.Ak(a,e);for(a=this.Vl(a,e);a<c;++a)e=this.aa[a],Gd===e.ea&&d.gMa(e)};sc.prototype.jY=function(d,a,c,e){a=d.bgd(a,this,c,e);this.jd.Cab=!1;this.jd.Jjc=!0;this.jd.Ijc=d.Ua.Ye;
change: Uncaught TypeError: d.bgd is not a function
DoctRenderer:
at <>

1. /data/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/DocumentConverter.php line 123
    OCA\DocumentServer\Document\ConverterBinary->run("/data/nextcloud … l", null)
  2. /data/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/DocumentConverter.php line 78
    OCA\DocumentServer\DocumentConverter->runCommand(OCA\DocumentServ … {})
  3. /data/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/Document/DocumentStore.php line 155
    OCA\DocumentServer\DocumentConverter->saveChanges("*** sensitive parameter replaced ***", ["78;AgAAADEA//8 … "], “/data/nextcloud … x”, “docx”)
  4. /data/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/LocalAppData.php line 100
    OCA\DocumentServer\Document\DocumentStore->OCA\DocumentServer\Document{closure}("*** sensitive parameters replaced ***")
  5. /data/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/Document/DocumentStore.php line 175
    OCA\DocumentServer\LocalAppData->getReadWriteLocalPath(OC\Files\SimpleFS\SimpleFolder {}, Closure {})
  6. /data/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/Document/SaveHandler.php line 56
    OCA\DocumentServer\Document\DocumentStore->saveChanges(3340423808, [OCA\DocumentSer … }])
  7. /data/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/BackgroundJob/Cleanup.php line 69
    OCA\DocumentServer\Document\SaveHandler->flushChanges(3340423808)
  8. /data/nextcloud/lib/public/BackgroundJob/Job.php line 80
    OCA\DocumentServer\BackgroundJob\Cleanup->run(null)
  9. /data/nextcloud/cron.php line 126
    OCP\BackgroundJob\Job->execute(OC\BackgroundJob\JobList {}, OC\Log {})

at 2020-10-07T21:00:03+00:00

Nextcloud 19.03 Community Server 01.8 Onlyoffce 6.02 updatet yesterday. The Andriod App works well. The problem is since the update.

The Dekstop App also works fine

Nextcloud update 19.04 solved these error

1 Like

and you have to logout and login

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.