Talk not list all contacts after upgrade cancel

Thank you very much for all features in talk. it’s a great app !
But I has wanted upgrade my nextcloud from 16.0.5 to 16.0.6. I hasn’t seen but 17.0.1 was candidate to upgrade to … to cancel upgrade, I have restart my server while downloading package step (I thought download step is not important) … after server restart all works fine (I have just repair updater apps) but in my user list in talk app (in web interface and in android app) I can’t see all users … the list stop on m letter …
If i search another user not listed, I can find it and i can start conversation.
I have looked logs but no error message about that …
I don’t understand why a part of user list don’t show up.
someone can help me to find the problem and a solution please ?

1 Like

I have tested to add new users … if my new user begin with the first alphabetic letters (A or B for example), I can see it in users list of nextcloud talk to start a new conversation. If my user name begin with the last letters (Y or Z for example), I can’t see it …
But I just can see 9 users in the contacts list when i want to create a new conversation and not more … can I set the number of users displayed in the contact list when I start a new conversation somewhere ?

I have just tried on a demo server and i think it’s the normal working … I have create more than 9 users and when I click on search field to start a new conversation, I can see just les 9 first users … and not more …
Someone can confirm me this comportment ? Is it possible to display more than the 9 first users proposed when you start a new conversation ?

It’s the same on mine installation. Only 9 contacts are displayed when i try to start a new conversation. There is a fix for this?

@albertomna I think, it’s not a bug …