I’ve an isue with my synchronization.
Actually i have use the Nextcloud application for Ubuntu to synchronize one folder.
This folder is share with another user of my cloud.
- In this folder i have another folders.
- The synchronization on the cloud is good the folder “Schéma” is on my cloud since my Laptop
- On my laptop i copy all the files in a folder “Schémas”
- Now i have two folder “Schémas” and “Schéma”
- On my laptop i decided to delete “Schémas” but the synchronization doesn’t work
My issue :
- On my computer the folder “Schéma” is deleted
- On my cloud the folder “Schéma” is undeletable, when i refresh the webpage it appears again…
- My desktop application notify me that it can’t synchronize the folder “Schéma”
On my Nextcloud access log i had a 404 code in my log for the delete action.
On my Nextloud data-folder, in my user directory, the folder “Schéma” doesn’t exists…
My collegue a deleted the folder “Schéma” on his laptop and he hasn’t any problem with is synchronization…
If you had any idea or if you need any information.
Thank you for helping