Switch from Nextcloudpi to nextcloud

@nachoparker

Many thanks for creating and maintaining nextcloudpi. I am thinking to switch to nextcloud though. I am using nextcloud 20.0.4 (ncp 1.46.9) right now as explained in another thread. How should I try to switch to nextcloud?
Is the file structure similiar, so I can start a docker container of nextcloud with the tag 20, then 21, then 22, then 23 to be up to date?

I started the nextcloudpi container with:
sudo docker run -d -p 4443:4443 -p 443:443 -p 80:80 -v ncdata:/data -v /media/simon/:/extHDD/ --name nextcloudpi ownyourbits/nextcloudpi 192.168.103.44

now I guess for nextcloud it could be:

docker run -d -p 8080:80 -v ncdata:/var/www/html -v /media/simon/:/extHDD/ nextcloud:20.0.14

For anyone to know, these are the directories of ncp:

~$ sudo ls /var/lib/docker/volumes/ncdata/_data
bin  database  etc  ncp  ncp-config_20210603.tar  nextcloud  nextcloud-sqlbkp_20220411.bak
~$ sudo ls /var/lib/docker/volumes/ncdata/_data/nextcloud
3rdparty  config       core      index.html  occ           ocs-provider  resources   themes
apps      console.php  cron.php  index.php   ocm-provider  public.php    robots.txt  updater
AUTHORS   COPYING      data      lib         ocs           remote.php    status.php  version.php
~$ sudo ls /var/lib/docker/volumes/ncdata/_data/database
aria_log.00000001  debian-10.3.flag  ibdata1      ibtmp1             mysql               nextcloud
aria_log_control   ib_buffer_pool    ib_logfile0  multi-master.info  mysql_upgrade_info  performance_schema
~$ sudo ls /var/lib/docker/volumes/ncdata/_data/bin
ncc                   ncp-check-updates  ncp-docker-hook                ncp-restore       ncp-update
ncp                   ncp-check-version  ncp-notify-unattended-upgrade  nc-previews       ncp-update-nc
ncp-backup            ncp-config         ncp-notify-update              ncp-scan          nextcloud-domain.sh
ncp-backup-auto       ncp-diag           ncp-provisioning.sh            ncp-suggestions   noip2
ncp-check-nc-version  ncp-dist-upgrade   ncp-report                     ncp-test-updates

I do not know how it looks like in a nc folder. I only heard everything is within

/var/www/html

So it might be possible to switch simply with:
sudo docker run -d -p 4443:4443 -p 443:443 -p 80:80 -v ncdata:_data/nextcloud/:/data -v /media/simon/:/extHDD/ --name nextcloudpi ownyourbits/nextcloudpi 192.168.103.44

And then start the upgrade process to 21, then 22, then 23. I am trying to find a solution to do this though.