Storage full (Harddisk) Warning not triggering (E-Mail)

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 20.0.7
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Linux 4.4.0-201-generic x86_64
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): PostgreSQL 9.6.20 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (Ubuntu 9.6.20-1.pgdg16.04+1), compiled by gcc (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.12) 5.4.0 20160609, 64-bit
PHP version (eg, 7.4): Version: 7.4.14

The issue you are facing:

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. Set the value you want to be warned about if exceeded
    https://cloud.XXX.ch/settings/admin/additional
  2. Wait until you reached that value
    Speicherplatz 1
  3. As far as i understood it - i should receive a email with a warning. But nothing happens.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

No output visible

Any idea whats wrong or am i expecting something wrong ?

Greetings Tiaca

Hi,

konntest du bereits dein Problem lösen?

Ist die Einstellung immer noch unter dem Zusatzeinstelungen https://cloud.xxx.ch/settings/admin/additional? Falls ja, wie konntest du die aktivieren? In den Admin-Einstellungen habe ich leider keine Zusätzlichen Einstellungen.

Gruss
Ferhat

Habs gefunden, das ist die App Quota warning.