Splunk app for Nextcloud - not all data is retrieved

Hello community,

Iā€™m posting here though Splunk app for Nextcloud is not really a Nextcloud appā€¦
I apologize in advance if this is not the appropriate section for this post, and will modify it if needed.

Iā€™m testing the Splunk ap for Nextcloud, i.e. i installed a Splunk enterprise server, and a Splunk universal forwarder (my nextcloud instance and the server are on different hosts).
Looks like itā€™s working, and I do collect data from my Nextcloud instance, however not all categories of data.

Short list of what IS collected : sucessful and failed logins, number of files and folders operations, files and folders activity, most of the ā€œsecurityā€ data.

Short list of what is NOT collected and not displayed in the Splunk web pages : mainly some usage data : Users (active and defined), shares and storage (number of files, free disk spaceā€¦), hardware, and a few others.

I would welcome ideas about what is left to configure, or what iā€™m doing wrong about the setupā€¦

Thanks in advance!
jean-claude

It is 1 year ago since this was posted, is it still not working? If not and you would like to get it working, I can help.

I have almost the same issue, not the same the list of what is collected and what is not, but the same issue!
I would like to have some help here!