Sometimes unauthorised WOPI-Host

Hey guys,

Sometimes I have a problem with collabora. It works like it should, but in some cases (e.g. reboot, install an update for docker) I have to stop the container and restart it.

The command to start collabora is:

sudo docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e 'domain=example\\.my-domain\\.com' --restart always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

Nextcloud and collabora using the same domain and port 443

It would be nice if anyone have an idea :smiley:

Hi,

I have the exact same issue. I am getting the Unauthorized WOPI Host every time I create the document and open the document it starts to load the Collabora online interface and then it shows this pop up.

I did find this information, none of which has worked for me yet

Any assistance would be great, Iโ€™m sure we are not the only folk with this issues having followed the setup steps.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your response. I checked the docker container again and I found an interesting detail.

The steps:

1. Reboot Debian

2. After complete boot check docker with sudo docker ps

CONTAINER ID        IMAGE               COMMAND                  CREATED             STATUS              PORTS                    NAMES
     4e568ab2a208        collabora/code      "/bin/sh -c 'bash stโ€ฆ"   5 months ago        Up About a minute   0.0.0.0:9980->9980/tcp   nostalgic_varahamihira

3. Stop the docker container with sudo docker stop ContainerID

4. Restart container with sudo docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e 'domain=sub\\.my-domain\\.com' --restart always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

5. Check docker again:

CONTAINER ID        IMAGE               COMMAND                  CREATED             STATUS              PORTS                    NAMES
     0dcac848b170        collabora/code      "/bin/sh -c 'bash stโ€ฆ"   4 seconds ago       Up 2 seconds        127.0.0.1:9980->9980/tcp elated_lamport

They are using different IP addresses. The first container (who started after each boot) using 0.0.0.0 and the new one the correct local IP address 127.0.0.1 :thinking:

Does anyone know a way to modify the first one?

EDIT: I dont know why, but the first IP Address (after reboot) is 127.0.0.1 now and I still get the same error messageโ€ฆ:thinking::thinking::thinking: