Some files have not passed the integrity check... CentOS 7/Nextcloud 12

I followed a couple guides to installing Nextcloud on a CentOS 7 VM. Mostly this one: https://www.marksei.com/install-nextcloud-12-centos-7/. Things seem to be working, although it hasn’t seemed to scan all my existing files; I’m running sudo -u apache php /var/www/html/nextcloud/occ files:scan --all to try and find all the files. Anyway, my real issue is when I go to my site I get the following banner:

There were problems with the code integrity check. More information…

When I click “more information” and then “List of invalid files”.

Technical information
=====================
The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results
=======
- core
	- EXCEPTION
		- UnexpectedValueException
		- RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/aws/aws-sdk-
php/src/data/logs): failed to open dir: Permission denied

Raw output
==========
Array
(
    [core] => Array
        (
            [EXCEPTION] => Array
            (
                [class] => UnexpectedValueException
                [message] => RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/data/logs): failed to open dir: Permission denied
            )

)

)

It doesn’t make much sense though. That directory is owned by the user and group apache. I’m not sure what is going on.

drwxr-xr-x.   3 apache apache    24 Dec  4 01:19 logs

Really the entire directory structure in /var/www/html/nextcloud was chown’ed recursively with apache:apache. Any ideas?

did you solve this?

thank you for your response, but the update to 12.3 solve it

im new in next cloud. today i just setup nextcloud 13 at centos 7. first login by admin i got the error as follows

Technical information

The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results

• core
    • EXCEPTION
      • UnexpectedValueException
      • RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/data/logs): failed to open dir: Permission denied

Raw output

Array
(
[core] => Array
(
[EXCEPTION] => Array
(
[class] => UnexpectedValueException
[message] => RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/data/logs): failed to open dir: Permission denied
)

)

)

*** please help

Thank you! I’m running Scientific Linux 7 with SELinux and I’ve not had this issue before. I’ve updated every point release for 12. I just updated to 12.0.6 and had this exact issue. Odd. Oh well, your solution worked. Thank you for sharing!