Some feedback and questions

1. Browser extension: I was expecting the Password autofills in browser (extension, brave), but it doesn’t.
  2. Browser extension: When I register a new account on some of the websites how am I suppose to add that information to the Nextcloud Passwords? After the registration it didn’t ask me to add a new password to the nextcloud.
  3. Nextcloud App: List of passwords does not contain username column, please add it.
  4. Nextcloud App: Ability to go to details within one click.
  5. Nextcloud App: Ability to select multiple passwords in order to move/delete them.
  6. Android App: List of passwords is not ordered alfabetically and in addition search is not working by username/email (only by url).
  7. Android App: Autofill not working on mobile browser.

All latest versions of nextcloud and passwords apps
Android 10, QMDS30.47-33-2

Thank you guys for your huge efford.

Just a simple example. How do I suppose to know which password to apply?

I guess by giving your passwords sensible names that allow you to distinguish them? What’s shown here is their name, not the host - you just seem to have named them all “localhost”.

It does. The feature is disabled by default because autofill exposes the autofilled password to the website. You can enable it in the extension settings.

It can happen that the extension does not detect a new password. In this case you can use the “Add credentials for this tab” option in the “Collected” tab to add it manually. You can report sites where this does not work here. Also note that after installing the extension you need to reload the tab for it to be able to detect passwords.

Option exists, please check the manual.

Option exists, please check the manual.

There is a ticket to add this, so it will come at some point.

That is something you should report to the dev of the android app you’re using

That is something you should report to the dev of the android app you’re using

2 Likes