[SOLVED] Webdav issue, 30sec wait, changing bruteforce settings do nothing

Hi, I have an issue with webdav. I have to wait 30sec to access files from the mobile client or webdav remote drives. Access is immediate when using web access.

I added lines in config.php to reduce issues when using a proxy (all requests are passed to one ip) but issue still remains.

I use nextcloud-fpm docker image with a container for cron jobs and containers for onlyoffice document server. I used to be able to access webdav or mobile client flawlessly, but suddenly got this error each time I try to load files from such clients :

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT "fileid", "storage", "path", "parent", "name", "mimetype", "mimepart", "size", "mtime", "storage_mtime", "encrypted", "etag", "permissions", "checksum" FROM "filecache" "file" WHERE ("storage" = ?) AND ((("mimepart" = ?) OR ("mimepart" = ?)) AND ("mtime" >= ?))' with params [2, 8, 6, -62104233039]: SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 7 ERROR: value "-62104233039" is out of range for type integer
/var/www/html/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php - line 128: Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\AbstractPostgreSQLDriver->convertException('An exception oc...', Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException))
/var/www/html/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php - line 855: Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException driverExceptionDuringQuery(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOPgSql\Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException), 'SELECT "fileid"...', Array)
/var/www/html/lib/private/DB/Connection.php - line 195: Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeQuery('SELECT "fileid"...', Array, Array, NULL)
/var/www/html/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Query/QueryBuilder.php - line 206: OC\DB\Connection->executeQuery('SELECT "fileid"...', Array, Array)
/var/www/html/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php - line 214: Doctrine\DBAL\Query\QueryBuilder->execute()
/var/www/html/lib/private/Files/Cache/Cache.php - line 697: OC\DB\QueryBuilder\QueryBuilder->execute()
[internal function] OC\Files\Cache\Cache->searchQuery(Object(OC\Files\Search\SearchQuery))
/var/www/html/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php - line 245: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/html/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php - line 201: OC\Files\Node\Folder->searchCommon('searchQuery', Array)
/var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/Files/FileSearchBackend.php - line 158: OC\Files\Node\Folder->search(Object(OC\Files\Search\SearchQuery))
/var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/Files/LazySearchBackend.php - line 65: OCA\DAV\Files\FileSearchBackend->search(Object(SearchDAV\XML\BasicSearch))
/var/www/html/3rdparty/icewind/searchdav/src/DAV/SearchHandler.php - line 75: OCA\DAV\Files\LazySearchBackend->search(Object(SearchDAV\XML\BasicSearch))
/var/www/html/3rdparty/icewind/searchdav/src/DAV/SearchPlugin.php - line 123: SearchDAV\DAV\SearchHandler->handleSearchRequest(Array, Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
[internal function] SearchDAV\DAV\SearchPlugin->searchHandler(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('method SEARCH', Array)
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/Server.php - line 293: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/var/www/html/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php - line 35: OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
/var/www/html/remote.php - line 164: require_once('/var/www/html/a...')
{main}

Mobile client also send an error message to the device : Request timed out.

I admit that I clearly don’t understand what the error from the log is about, even though I’m quite familiar with logs reading, so I welcome any help on this issue.

So it seems that the issue with webdav and the log entry were not related. I was able to fix the webdav issue by raising the number of max child process (https://www.kinamo.be/en/support/faq/determining-the-correct-number-of-child-processes-for-php-fpm-on-nginx).

The fatal error in the log remain though. I will open a new issue for it since this one was related to webdav.