[SOLVED] There are some user imported SSL certificates present, that are not used anymore with Nextcloud 21

Hi all,
After upgrading my nextcloud install to 21, i am getting this error at setting overview:

• There are some user imported SSL certificates present, that are not used anymore with Nextcloud 21. They can be imported on the command line via “occ security:certificates:import” command. Their paths inside the data directory are shown below.

• enara/files_external/uploads/owncloud.crt

I try to delete this file from users data folder and do an occ scan, but the error stills appearing. I had read in another post (Security & setup warnings NC21) that someone solved it deleting that file from database, but I am a noob with this and I have no idea how must I can do it, any help would be apreciated!!

I solved it!!
If anyone gets this error, this are the steps I followed:

1- Open mysql as root:

$ sudo mysql -u root -p

2- Change to nextcloud database:

use nextcloud

3- find the row i want to delete

select * from oc_appconfig where appid = 'files_external';

witch gives me:

+----------------+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------------+
| appid          | configkey             | configvalue                                      |
+----------------+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------------+
| files_external | user_certificate_scan | ["enara\/files_external\/uploads\/owncloud.crt"] |
1 row in set (0,00 sec)

4- change the row values:

update oc_appconfig set configvalue = Null where appid = 'files_external' and configkey = 'user_certificate_scan';

with the result:

Query OK, 1 row affected (0,00 sec)
Rows matched: 1  Changed: 1  Warnings: 0

Now, if I use the command:

select * from oc_appconfig where appid = 'files_external';

I get:

+----------------+-----------------------+-------------+
| appid          | configkey             | configvalue |
| files_external | user_certificate_scan | NULL        |
1 row in set (0,00 sec)

And now, in my settings overview all the security scans passes ok.

Thank you to Thomas10, I found the solution in this german post. Despite not knowing German, the steps to follow were clear