nslookup www.nextcloud.com in bash at 19:57:44
curl -v -L https://www.nextcloud.com
* Trying 18.104.22.168:443...
* Trying 2a01:4f9:2b:29dc::155:443...
* Immediate connect fail for 2a01:4f9:2b:29dc::155: Network is unreachable
curl -v -L https://download.nextcloud.com/server/installer/setup-nextcloud.php in bash at 19:58:00
* Trying 22.214.171.124:443...
* Trying 2a01:4f9:2a:3119::181:443...
* Immediate connect fail for 2a01:4f9:2a:3119::181: Network is unreachable
ping 126.96.36.199 in bash at 20:01:58
PING 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206) 56(84) bytes of data.
--- 220.127.116.11 ping statistics ---
5 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 4089ms
Force ipv4 or use wget is same.
Would this be cdn issue?
Accesing from my laptop doesn’t have any issue and server ip address resolv is same ip.
Maybe you can better download https://download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/latest.zip to your laptop, upload the zip file to your server, unzip the archive and use parts of an installation guide e.g. this (Debian) or this.
For your problem. Can you check traceroute and your firewall settings? Sometimes also there are problems with the server. Test it again.
Thanks, it seems it is firewall issue (for strange reason, the nextcloud ips are in the blocklist)