[solved] Internal Server Error on new ssd

greetings,

im using nextcloud since serveral years on a server based on debian, atm 17.0.3.1. Cause of SSD problems i made a 1:1 image of the disk using dd, so all files and permissions should be the same.

But after logging in, i got an internal server error. i dont have any messages at the apache log, nextcloud.log is way too much information. apache error log gives me this:

“message”:“fopen(\/mnt\/ablage\/data\/nextcloud.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied at \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Log\/File.php#84”

I check permissions on the old ssd, same as on the new one, but as it is a cloned partition, it should be the same anyway.

anyone got any solution to guide me on the right track? :wink:

thanks in advance

Update: i went through the nextcloud.log and found this message:

General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away

several hits with google, but non of the solutions hit my problem.

There are so many other messages, i dont get it what they wanna tell me, like

,“args”:[“appdata_ocrnzb7woil4/js/core”]},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php”,“line”:1382,“function”:“getCacheEntry”,“class”:“OC\Files\View”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[{“cache”:null

this is only 1 line of 100, too much information for me :frowning:

Last update: i found a similar topic on the error 2006, solution was to remove portable disks. In my case it was a mounted flash drive. After unmounting no problems at all.