For begin, thanks at all your community for your awesome jobs.
Else my problem is:
I don’t succeded to create a new user with the web interface. When I try it I have the following notification : "
This action requires you to confirm your password
Password: … “
If I enter my admin password nothing happen. Nothing is write in the file /var/www/nextcloud/data/nextcloud.log. But if I enter a wrong password I have another notification
"Failed to authenticate, Try again”
- Nextcloud nextcloud-12.0.0
- Linux raspberrypi 4.9.24-v7+ #993 SMP Wed Apr 26 18:01:23 BST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux
- Mariadb-server 10.0.30-0+deb8u2
Thanks and sorry for my bad english
The problems with Admin passwords in the GUI I’ve had in the past, with version 11.x or 12.x, were due to the fact that I had not yet configured properly the local date and time in my raspberry pi.
- Check from the shell your current date and time see if it matches your client computer date and time :
- If not proceed as follows:
- Logout the Admin account from the web gui
- Eventually reconfigure tzdata as needed :
>$ sudo dpkg-reconfigure tzdata
- try restarting the ntpd service with the two following commands :
>$ sudo ntpd -gq
>$ sudo /etc/init.d/ntp restart
- Please refer to the following page for additional information on configuring the ntpd service https://victorhurdugaci.com/raspberry-pi-sync-date-and-time
Thanks, and sorry I did not have time to watch it but I’m going to try right now.
[ EDIT ] Just perfect thanks a lot. My rasperry have the good time but my client station not ^^. Very thank you. And thanks for the command “ntpd -gq” very useful