Solved - DAVx5 Android not syncing to CALDAV after updates

It would appear that dav5x log reports my server returning a 502 Bad Gateway error when attempting to access cloud.url.net/remote.php/dav/principals/users/Username/ but I can’t make any sense of why I didn’t change my nginx reverse proxy config at all and all I did was update the nextcloud docker image.

username/base"url"/password means NOT your email but your nextcloud user / password. AND using your base"url".

In my cases it’s a subdomain so it would be “subdomain.domain.com”. This would be the base URL without the “https” since the android app automatically puts this in there.

So user, password and use the base url and not the email. That is how I fixed my issue

And you could be right that this may not be related to your issue at all.

If your talking about the web based login where the calendar copies a link to clipboard here is what I get.

Check all three of the screen shots. I don’t know how it’s actually suppose to work but according to the message that I require the nextcloud client to use it.
Mine does work per the client but not with the link.
I do not know how it’s suppose to work so I can’t say if it’s what is expected. If it’s expected to link and you once had it linked, then it could be that your docker changed the php or ini file somehow. You may want to check this again. Also if your using nginx as a proxy then also check that you IP has configuration as not changed.

Anyhow this is how mine looks for web based link etc.

Anyhow, I may not understand which part or feature your actually talking about.

If it’s the personal calendar / shared link then something with your docker has changed something in your .php file etc.
That is my guess.

If this occurred just after docker update then likely the config of your nextcloud may also have been updated and does not included the proper settings for your nginix proxy etc.
Check the nextcloud config .php for proper IP,folder and domains/subdomains etc. and https settings if that is how you have it configured.

Also try YOUR IP/remote.net.xxx.xxx.xx.xxx etc. to check for domain related settings issues.
Then check your nextcloud config to be sure nothing has changed.

I suspect nextcloud config overwritten by new docker update.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.