[Solved] Collabora CODE InvalidFieldNameException template_id

Hello,

I recently did a big upgrade chain from nextcloud 15 to 19. I installed Collabora CODE and removed the old docker image that I was using on 15. In the settings for Collabora Online Development Edition I set it to use the built-in CODE and it says that my server is reachable. However, when I try to open a document, it fails and I can get following error in the logs:

[richdocuments] Error: Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\InvalidFieldNameException: An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO `oc_richdocuments_wopi`(`fileid`,`owner_uid`,`editor_uid`,`version`,`canwrite`,`server_host`,`token`,`expiry`,`template_destination`,`hide_download`,`direct`,`is_remote_token`,`template_id`) VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)' with params [15013, "<redacted>", "<redacted>", 0, true, "<redacted>", "<redacted>", 1596119794, 0, false, false, false, 0]:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'template_id' in 'field list' at <\<closure>>

Under system settings it doesnโ€™t say anything about missing columns for tables, so Iโ€™m not really sure where to go from here.

1 Like

I managed to fix it by uninstalling collabora, deleting associated tables, then reinstalling it.

1 Like