SMB External storage won't connect

Hello everyone,
i’m running Windows Server 2022 and Nextcloud on Debian 11 - xampp (apache2). Everything is working fine, but i want to connect some of my Windows Server shares to the Nextcloud via External Storage. But there is a problem - Nextcloud can connect only to Windows share that is stored only on C:\ drive. Shares that are stored on different drive or C:\ partition simply won’t connect. On Debian is installed the latest version of PHP and smbclient. I tried Ubuntu and Mint, different versions of PHP and Nextcloud but never worked. I tried connecting another share on different PC, but the same - only C:\ drive shares are able to connect.

Current version of Nextcloud: 24.0.0
Current version of XAMPP and PHP: 8.1.5

Here is log when connecting share stored on different drive:

Icewind\SMB\Exception\Exception: Unknown error (NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_INVALID) for /
/opt/lampp/htdocs/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/smb/src/Exception/Exception.php - line 49:

Icewind\SMB\Exception\Exception::unknown("/", "NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_INVALID")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/smb/src/Wrapped/Parser.php - line 92:

Icewind\SMB\Exception\Exception::fromMap({ 0: "And 6 ... "}, "NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_INVALID", "/")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/smb/src/Wrapped/Share.php - line 479:

Icewind\SMB\Wrapped\Parser->checkForError([ "NT_STATUS ... "], "/")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/smb/src/Wrapped/Share.php - line 215:

Icewind\SMB\Wrapped\Share->parseOutput([ "NT_STATUS ... "], "/")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/apps/files_external/lib/Lib/Storage/SMB.php - line 193:

Icewind\SMB\Wrapped\Share->stat("/")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/apps/files_external/lib/Lib/Storage/SMB.php - line 350:

OCA\Files_External\Lib\Storage\SMB->getFileInfo("/")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/lib/private/Files/Storage/Common.php - line 459:

OCA\Files_External\Lib\Storage\SMB->stat("")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/apps/files_external/lib/Lib/Storage/SMB.php - line 731:

OC\Files\Storage\Common->test()

/opt/lampp/htdocs/apps/files_external/lib/MountConfig.php - line 131:

OCA\Files_External\Lib\Storage\SMB->test("*** sensiti ... *", "*** sensiti ... *")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/apps/files_external/lib/Controller/StoragesController.php - line 288:

OCA\Files_External\MountConfig::getBackendStatus("*** sensiti ... *")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/apps/files_external/lib/Controller/GlobalStoragesController.php - line 201:

OCA\Files_External\Controller\StoragesController->updateStorageStatus("*** sensiti ... *")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 225:

OCA\Files_External\Controller\GlobalStoragesController->update("*** sensiti ... *")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 133:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Files_Ex ... {}, "update")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 172:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Files_Ex ... {}, "update")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 298:

OC\AppFramework\App::main("OCA\\Files_ ... r", "update", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { id: "5",_r ... "})

/opt/lampp/htdocs/lib/base.php - line 1023:

OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/files ... 5")

/opt/lampp/htdocs/index.php - line 36:

OC::handleRequest()

Does anyone know the solution?

Hi @patrikh1410,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

Also check all of your external storage permissions and ownership with

ls -la

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

I have the same issue with info in this support request