SMB access no longer works

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 23.0.0.10
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Debian 11
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache 2.4
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4.25

Good evening,

Following the update of the debian distribution (I don’t know if it’s related), I don’t have access to my external storage via SMB anymore, here is the type of log present in the jounalisation

Icewind\SMB\Exception\ConnectionRefusedException: 
/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/smb/src/Wrapped/Share.php - line 114:

Icewind\SMB\Wrapped\Connection->clearTillPrompt()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/smb/src/Wrapped/Share.php - line 128:

Icewind\SMB\Wrapped\Share->getConnection()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/smb/src/Wrapped/Share.php - line 449:

Icewind\SMB\Wrapped\Share->connect()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/smb/src/Wrapped/Share.php - line 207:

Icewind\SMB\Wrapped\Share->execute()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/Lib/Storage/SMB.php - line 189:

Icewind\SMB\Wrapped\Share->stat()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/Lib/Storage/SMB.php - line 342:

OCA\Files_External\Lib\Storage\SMB->getFileInfo()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Common.php - line 458:

OCA\Files_External\Lib\Storage\SMB->stat()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/Lib/Storage/SMB.php - line 717:

OC\Files\Storage\Common->test()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/MountConfig.php - line 130:

OCA\Files_External\Lib\Storage\SMB->test()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/Controller/StoragesController.php - line 270:

OCA\Files_External\MountConfig::getBackendStatus("*** sensiti ... *")

/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/Controller/StoragesController.php - line 345:

OCA\Files_External\Controller\StoragesController->updateStorageStatus("*** sensiti ... *")

/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 217:

OCA\Files_External\Controller\StoragesController->show()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 126:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 157:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 302:

OC\AppFramework\App::main()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1006:

OC\Route\Router->match()

/var/www/html/nextcloud/index.php - line 36:

OC::handleRequest()

I tried to reinstall libsmclient-php but to no avail.

Thank you for your advice

good evening to all,

After several searches I haven’t found a solution to my problem, but maybe a lead.

I recently installed the “SMB connection test” application, the test resulted in an error.

I noticed that the system was using the smbclient backend, while I read on the forums that the backend was php-smbclient.

Could the problem with the connection to SMB be coming from there?

root@Nextcloud:/var/www/html/nextcloud# dpkg --list|grep 'samba\|smb'
ii  libsmbclient:amd64                2:4.13.13+dfsg-1~deb11u2              amd64        shared library for communication with SMB/CIFS servers
ii  libsmbclient-dev:amd64            2:4.13.13+dfsg-1~deb11u2              amd64        development files for libsmbclient
rc  php-smbclient                     0.9.0-3+b1                            amd64        PHP wrapper for libsmbclient
ii  python3-samba                     2:4.13.13+dfsg-1~deb11u2              amd64        Python 3 bindings for Samba
ii  samba-common                      2:4.13.13+dfsg-1~deb11u2              all          common files used by both the Samba server and client
ii  samba-common-bin                  2:4.13.13+dfsg-1~deb11u2              amd64        Samba common files used by both the server and the client
ii  samba-dsdb-modules:amd64          2:4.13.13+dfsg-1~deb11u2              amd64        Samba Directory Services Database
ii  samba-libs:amd64                  2:4.13.13+dfsg-1~deb11u2              amd64        Samba core libraries
ii  smbclient                         2:4.13.13+dfsg-1~deb11u2              amd64        command-line SMB/CIFS clients for Unix

Thank you for your advice