Simultaneous accesses

Good afternoon friends, I implemented nextcloud, but in the company we only use webdav to share the files, all editing of the files is done by the office package installed on the workstation. I’m having problems with simultaneous accesses in a spreadsheet, and I would like to know if there is any way to block or give a warning that the file is in use. Can anyone help me?
Sorry if I created it in the wrong place!
Thank you very much!

How many simultaneous users? None of these support 20 or more users unless you pay for an enterprise license.
Which Office suite?

Collabora CODE pre-packaged as a Nextcloud app. Enterprise license needed for 20+ users. A nag screen is displayed once you reach this point, but editing is not limited.
Collabora Online Office Suite Community Version hosted in Docker or similar.

OnlyOffice? No mobile editing support in free version. You are expected to pay a subscription for mobile editing and 20 or more users with simultaneous connections.

You’ll need to upgrade to a paid enterprise license if you exceed any of these limitations…

If you are not facing any of those problems you’ll want to fill out the support template and provide real details on your setup.

Hi @cemkriterio,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.