Show dates of others without content

When sharing calendars the others shall only see the calender entries without the additional information (topic). Is it possible?

Hi @cl-avor.ag

This should do the trick…

2022-03-24_13-32

Danke, das is ja schon mal gut, kann man es als Default einstellen?

Oh, ich habe gerade gemerkt, dass dein initialer Post auf Englisch war… :wink: Habe deshlab meinen Post angepasst und antworte mal auf Englisch:

I’m not sure about that, but at least at first glance, I didn’t find a switch in the webUI to set it as default…

Thanks again, I’m German, so I translated the post to make it easier, aber auch Deutsch gehts auch… :wink: Vielen Dank für die schnelle Hilfe. Gruß Christian

1 Like

Gerne. :slight_smile:

Ja aber die Mods sehen nicht so gerne gemischtsprachige Threads :wink:

All right!

You can search the variable with translation:

"When shared show only busy" : "Wenn geteilt, zeige nur den Status 'beschäftigt' an",
tasks/de.json at master · nextcloud/tasks · GitHub

Sorry i found the english text above only in github-nextcloud-tasks and not in github-nextcloud-calendar:
tasks/AppSidebar.vue at master · nextcloud/tasks · GitHub
(line 330) But perhaps someone can explain it.

I do not think it is a tasks-function. I think it is a calendar function.
Perhaps you can write an issue here.
If yes post also this line in the issue:
"When shared show only busy" : "Wenn geteilt, zeige nur den Status 'beschäftigt' an",
Your issue is wanting to set the default value differently (bool variable).

Ah that’s a good idea and can certainly be useful. :+1:

I found it… calendar/l10n/de_DE.js at main · nextcloud/calendar · GitHub

"When shared show only busy" : "Wenn geteilt, zeige nur den Status \"beschäftigt\" an",

However, the problem here was that I didn’t even realize that the original post was written in English :see_no_evil: …otherwise I would have posted the screenshot in English.

1 Like

@bb77
Thank you for the link to the second translation.
“However, the …” we have only extended the problem with the translation :wink: :wink: :wink:

But we now need the program code where When shared show only busy is used.
I think it must be a part of calendar and not tasks. Can you search again?

The translation file I found is part of the calendar repo. But other than that, i don’t think i can really be of any help with this. Except for some really simple bash scripts, I don’t really have a lot of knowledge about program code.