Sharing problem with iOS app

Hello guys & support-team,

I hope this is the right topic there and I have to apoligize for my bad english.

On the android app it’s possible to share a file with two emails (first one contain a link and second one contain a generated password - like on picture).

I’m using the iOS app on version 2.23.8 and there it’s possible to share the link or the file per mail but I have to do the password stuff by my own (create a password before share it with read only permision by link.
Do anyone notice that problem as well?
I could not find any result for that.
I hope you understand my issue.

Best regards & thank you!
Julien

Does nobody have an idea?

Can you please explain in detail what you mean or what you expect? Why is it a problem to set a share password?

With Android, it is possible to share from the app to any email address. Two emails are sent (link and password - like screenshot in first post). So it’ll work with the following ‘settings’…

Unfortunately, the iOS app does not allow sharing to an e-mail, but it does not throw a bug. No e-mail will be sent.

Sorry for the german screenshots. Does it help?

I think your problem is clearer now, but unfortunately I haven’t access to an iPhone at the moment. So I hope someone else jumps in assists.

Thank you! Hopefully somebody else feels able to help me with that annoing problem.