Session is already active

i just tried multiple with wrong credential and suddenly im blocked in register page with this error. i didnt change any code yet.

i changed browser and cleared cache. what is the problem?

{“reqId”:“w1uo2baK6eUH5SKDbN3B”,“level”:3,“time”:“2023-11-24T15:28:21+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“127.0.0.1”,“user”:“–”,“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:“/index.php”,“message”:“session_start(): Ignoring session_start() because a session is already active at /var/www/html/nc_stage/lib/private/Session/Internal.php#208”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/119.0”,“version”:“”,“exception”:{“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“session_start(): Ignoring session_start() because a session is already active at /var/www/html/nc_stage/lib/private/Session/Internal.php#208”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“function”:“onAll”,“class”:“OC\Log\ErrorHandler”,“type”:“::”},{“function”:“session_start”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nc_stage/lib/private/Session/Internal.php”,“line”:208,“function”:“call_user_func_array”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nc_stage/lib/private/Session/Internal.php”,“line”:218,“function”:“invoke”,“class”:“OC\Session\Internal”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nc_stage/lib/private/Session/Internal.php”,“line”:106,“function”:“startSession”,“class”:“OC\Session\Internal”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nc_stage/lib/private/Session/CryptoSessionData.php”,“line”:149,“function”:“clear”,“class”:“OC\Session\Internal”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nc_stage/lib/base.php”,“line”:945,“function”:“clear”,“class”:“OC\Session\CryptoSessionData”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nc_stage/index.php”,“line”:36,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:“::”}],“File”:“/var/www/html/nc_stage/lib/private/Log/ErrorHandler.php”,“Line”:99,“CustomMessage”:“–”}}

Multiple what?

Oh, you’re just trying to do an installation?

You need to provide more details (and probably not post this in Development since its an Installation question).

How did you install Nextcloud?

it seems the log i received was not blocker. thats my fault for problem iwth my mysql service