Server locked error attempt 2

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): Nextcloud 21.0.7
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Linux 5.4.0-92-generic x86_64
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): replace me
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4.3

The issue you are facing:
The developers sadly decided it is okay to lock files

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): nope

Steps to replicate it:

1. duplicati backups via webdav

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

It wont let me upload the log

Sorry but this post is hardley better than the first one.

From your post I can see that some files are get locked when you are trying to make backups with Duplicati.

My questions would be…

• What kind of data are you trying to back up?
  • From where to where are you trying back data up?
  • Which operating systems, and what software versions (OS, Nextcloud, Duplicati) are involved?
  • How did you install Nextcloud and Duplicati? (manually, Docker, Snap, etc…)

Please describe in a few sentenences how your setup looks like and what you actually trying to do and what exactley happens, when you do it. If you’re not a native english speaker you can use Google translate or DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator. That’s what I do most of the time and as you can see in many of my posts, my sentencences are stylistically not always beautiful and grammatically not always correct. :wink: But that is not what matters. The people here need as much information as possible in order to be able to help you…

2 Likes