Send of notifications via cron.php - not working

Hello,

I have the following problem. I host Nextcloud instance in an official Docker image and a reverse proxy (via nom - nginx proxy manager). Everything is working fine so far, except that the triggered cronjob via PHP and cron.php doesn’t seem to work. The cronjob itself works. I use this instruction from the doc:

• /usr/local/bin/php -d memory_limit=-1 -f /var/www/html/cron.php >> /var/www/html/cron.lo

Unfortunately, as a workaround, I have to use the root server’s cron and execute via:

docker exec -t -u33 nextcloud_docker_nextcloud_1 php -f ./occ activity:send-mails

to trigger the sending of the emails. This does not work for notifications. Sending individual and test notifications via notification:test-push works.

Do you guys have any idea what I might have missed?

Thanks and greetings

Moin,

ich habe das folgende Problem. Ich hoste Nextcloud Instanz in einem offiziellen Dockerimage und einen Reverse Proxy (via nom - nginx Proxy Manager). Es funktioniert soweit alles tadellos, bis auf das der angetriggete cronjob via PHP und cron.php scheinbar nicht funktioniert. Der cronjob selbst funktioniert. Ich nutze diese Anweisung von der Doku:

• /usr/local/bin/php -d memory_limit=-1 -f /var/www/html/cron.php >> /var/www/html/cron.lo

Leider muss ich als Workaround den cron des root servers nutzen und mittels:

docker exec -t -u33 nextcloud_docker_nextcloud_1 php -f ./occ activity:send-mails

das Senden der E-Mails antriggern. Dies funktioniert nicht fĂĽr die notifications. Das Versenden von individuellen und Test Mitteilungen via notification:test-push funktioniert.

Habt ihr eine Idee was ich übersehen haben könnte?

Danke und GruĂź