"Send Later" Button not visible in Mail NC24 Docker

Hey all,

I am having a look on NC24 on a fresh install at the moment. I am missing the Send Later button.

HLC24 2022-05-05 um 14.28.10

I have used Docker to install Nextcloud and postgres. My host is Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-104-generic x86_64)

Docker container details:
Server version: Apache/2.4.53 (Debian)
PHP 8.0.18 (cli)

I have set up everything after the installation like https, email and the other things that were mentioned under /settings/admin/overview

I also did set working hours in groupware and put in my email address in my profile info. But I still do not see the button for “Scheduled sending” Send later in my Mail Application (fantastic feature by the way :partying_face:)

Here is the docker-compose.yml I used
version: '3'
services:
  db:
    image: postgres
    hostname: 'nc-postgres'
    restart: always
    volumes:
      - ./postgres-data:/var/lib/postgresql/data
    environment:
      - POSTGRES_DB=nextcloud_db
      - POSTGRES_USER=You
      - POSTGRES_PASSWORD=YourPassword
  app:
    image: nextcloud
    restart: always
    ports:
      - 8088:80
    volumes:
      - ./nextcloud-data:/var/www/html
      - ./nextcloud-config:/var/www/html/config
    environment:
      - POSTGRES_HOST=db
      - POSTGRES_DB=nextcloud_db
      - POSTGRES_USER=You
      - POSTGRES_PASSWORD=YourPassword
    depends_on:
      - db

Hi @SmartLiving-Rocks,
You are missing parts of the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post so we can make sure there are not any clues in the logs.

You can enter your docker container with docker exec -it /bin/bash to access the logs there. Thanks.

What’s the version of the mail-app installed? Maybe this one needs an update…

Do you have the background-jobs delegated to a cronjob? Maybe this is needed to send timed mails…

:partying_face: Great! The button appeared! I have set the Background jobs from Ajax to Cron and added the following to the hosts crontab

*/5 * * * * docker exec -u www-data nextcloud_app_1 php cron.php

Many thanks!