Search failed only on files, deck, mail and others work fine

Hello,

I write to you today because I have an error on files search. I can search everything with admin account but with all users I received an error ONLY for files search.

In the log, I have this information :
Exception: Argument 1 passed to OC\Files\Cache\Wrapper\CacheJail::getJailedPath() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/html/lib/private/Files/Cache/Wrapper/CacheJail.php on line 235

1. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 157:OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OC\Core\Cont … {}, “search”)
  2. /var/www/html/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 302:OC\AppFramework\App::main(“OC\Core\C … r”, “search”, OC\AppFramew … {}, { providerId … "})
  3. /var/www/html/ocs/v1.php - line 63:OC\Route\Router->match("/ocsapp/sea … h")
  4. /var/www/html/ocs/v2.php - line 24:require_once("/var/www/html/ocs/v1.php")

Causé parTypeError: Argument 1 passed to OC\Files\Cache\Wrapper\CacheJail::getJailedPath() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/html/lib/private/Files/Cache/Wrapper/CacheJail.php on line 235

1. /var/www/html/lib/private/Files/Cache/Wrapper/CacheJail.php - line 235:OC\Files\Cache\Wrapper\CacheJail->getJailedPath(null, “__groupfolders/11”)
  2. <>OC\Files\Cache\Wrapper\CacheJail->OC\Files\Cache\Wrapper{closure}("*** sensiti … *")

Nextcloud is installed on docker environment
The version is 21.0.2
We use group folders app

Thanks for your helps

Vick

Hello,

Excuse me, I found the solution. There were an old reference to a deleted user account on advanced rights management for one group folder.
After the deletion of this reference, search files works perfectly.

If this thread can be help other user, I enjoy.

Regards.

Vick

Hi,

I have the same problem but I checked the rights for the group folders under settings. We have only groups that have rights and all groups exist and no accounts directly connected to the folder rights. Whats else could it be? Do I check in the right place?

Thanks!

Escrima