Scan.nextcloud.com problem

Hi,

I notice two problems with scan.nextcloud.com.

1. The listed latest releases are not correct (it still lists 11.0.3 and 12.0.0).

2. After upgrading from 11.0.3 to 12.0.1 (which went flawlessly) I entered scan.nextcloud.com and it still lists 11.0.3 for my instance because it showed me the results of the last scan. Hitting rescan does not help (yes I waited more than 5 minutes).

One thing to note: Formerly my installation was nextcloud.mydomain.com/nextcloud and I moved it to nextcloud.mydomain.com. If I enter next cloud.mydomain.com however scan.nextcloud.com automatically shows me the result of “next cloud.mydomain.com/nextcloud”. This might be part of the problem even though I have a redirect in the apache configuration that seems to be working… Moreover the scan shows A+ which is only possible if nextcloud is running as the root path.

There is a problem with the scanner:

Having the same issue with one customer domain. Two other customer domains work as suggested but the newest one could not be scanned.

CentOS root server with nextcloud 12 in docker container with apache2 and reverse proxy in front. Webaccess and Sync Client access are working fine. Defined pretty urls over config.php but also without this setting I can not scan the url.

Already checked that public url is the only trusted domain in config.php but also no success.

any further ideas?

tflidd: Thanks. Is the nextcloud team aware and caring? If not, how to make them aware?

I think they are aware of it. There is the conference next week and probably some more things to manage. Give them two weeks, then we can ping them again.

Any news about this topic? Yesterday, I completly reinstalled my root server and therefore started with a fresh Nextcloud 12.0.3 installation. I scanned my cloud and the result say that I installed 11.03.2. There’s also a note that shows a strange time and date.

Scanned at 2017-07-22 00:11:59