Scan crashes when "+" in path

Scanning my music, it fails as soon as a particular folder is reached which contains a plus-sign: +

sudo -u apache php /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/occ audioplayer:scan --debug groovy

/groovy/files/Lokal/musik/VNV Nation/2005 - Matter + Form/01 - VNV Nation - Intro.mp3

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/audioplayer/3rdparty/getid3/module.audio.mp3.php:926
Stack trace:
-#0 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/audioplayer/3rdparty/getid3/module.audio.mp3.php(1088): getid3_mp3->decodeMPEGaudioHeader(16079, Array, false)
-#1 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/audioplayer/3rdparty/getid3/module.audio.mp3.php(973): getid3_mp3->RecursiveFrameScanning(16079, 16496, false)
-#2 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/audioplayer/3rdparty/getid3/module.audio.mp3.php(1430): getid3_mp3->decodeMPEGaudioHeader(16079, Array, true)
-#3 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/audioplayer/3rdparty/getid3/module.audio.mp3.php(35): getid3_mp3->getOnlyMPEGaudioInfo(16079)
-#4 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/audioplayer/3rdparty/getid3/getid3.php(463): getid3_mp3->Analyze()
-#5 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/audioplayer/controller/scannercontroller.php(541): getID3->analyze(’/daten/musik/VN…’)
-#6 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/audioplayer/command/scan.php(87): OCA\audioplayer\Controller\ScannerController->scanForAudios(‘groovy’, Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput), true)
-#7 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(256): OCA\audioplayer\Command\Scan->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
-#8 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(818): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
-#9 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(186): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OCA\audioplayer\Command\Scan), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
-#10 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(117): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
-#11 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(169): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
-#12 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/console.php(90): OC\Console\Application->run()
-#13 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once(’/var/www/localh…’)
-#14 {main}

I had to add a - in front of every #, as this seems to format the output here to a really big font :smiley:

Is it possible to solve this without renaming the folder (because the album title definitely has this sign)?

Hello,
It should not be related to the “+” in my opinion.

You are on php 7.1 already?
Becausr this error is related to a different variable handling being introduced.

We re working already on the 1.4.1 which includes the updated version of getID3 already.
The beta is on testing in GIT. If you have a test instance, feel free to give it a try and report back to us.

Thanks,
Rello

Thanks for the quick reply.
You are right, I’m on PHP 7.1, so I’m waiting for the update.

Hey,
We could successfully test a patched version of AP working with PHP 7.1

It will be released the upconing days

1 Like