Sabre HTTP ClientExceptions : connect errors through 443 and 8064

I guys,

I have 2 errors in my logs that I can’t fix myself. They are both related to SabreDAV it fail to connect through :

port 443 :
{"reqId":"cs6t9+UH6bKaIc\/IzZ6N","remoteAddr":"","app":"files","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"Sabre\\\\HTTP\\\\ClientException\",\"Message\":\"Failed to connect to my.domain.tld port 443: Connection refused\",\"Code\":7,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\\/nextcloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/sabre\\\/http\\\/lib\\\/Client.php(103): Sabre\\\\HTTP\\\\Client->doRequest(Object(Sabre\\\\HTTP\\\\Request))\\n#1 \\\/nextcloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/sabre\\\/dav\\\/lib\\\/DAV\\\/Client.php(231): Sabre\\\\HTTP\\\\Client->send(Object(Sabre\\\\HTTP\\\\Request))\\n#2 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Storage\\\/DAV.php(268): Sabre\\\\DAV\\\\Client->propFind('https:\\\/\\\/cloud.g...', Array)\\n#3 \\\/nextcloud\\\/apps\\\/files_sharing\\\/lib\\\/External\\\/Storage.php(358): OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\DAV->propfind('')\\n#4 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Storage\\\/Common.php(649): OCA\\\\Files_Sharing\\\\External\\\\Storage->getPermissions('')\\n#5 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Storage\\\/Wrapper\\\/Wrapper.php(577): OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Common->getMetaData('')\\n#6 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Storage\\\/Wrapper\\\/Availability.php(460): OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Wrapper\\\\Wrapper->getMetaData('')\\n#7 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Storage\\\/Wrapper\\\/Wrapper.php(577): OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Wrapper\\\\Availability->getMetaData('')\\n#8 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Cache\\\/Scanner.php(114): OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Wrapper\\\\Wrapper->getMetaData('')\\n#9 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Cache\\\/Scanner.php(153): OC\\\\Files\\\\Cache\\\\Scanner->getData('')\\n#10 \\\/nextcloud\\\/apps\\\/files_sharing\\\/lib\\\/External\\\/Scanner.php(62): OC\\\\Files\\\\Cache\\\\Scanner->scanFile('', true)\\n#11 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Cache\\\/Scanner.php(320): OCA\\\\Files_Sharing\\\\External\\\\Scanner->scanFile('', true, -1, NULL, true)\\n#12 \\\/nextcloud\\\/apps\\\/files_sharing\\\/lib\\\/External\\\/Scanner.php(41): OC\\\\Files\\\\Cache\\\\Scanner->scan('', true, true, true)\\n#13 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Cache\\\/Scanner.php(489): OCA\\\\Files_Sharing\\\\External\\\\Scanner->scan('', true, 1)\\n#14 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Cache\\\/Scanner.php(506): OC\\\\Files\\\\Cache\\\\Scanner->OC\\\\Files\\\\Cache\\\\{closure}()\\n#15 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Cache\\\/Scanner.php(490): OC\\\\Files\\\\Cache\\\\Scanner->runBackgroundScanJob(Object(Closure), '')\\n#16 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Utils\\\/Scanner.php(144): OC\\\\Files\\\\Cache\\\\Scanner->backgroundScan()\\n#17 \\\/nextcloud\\\/apps\\\/files\\\/lib\\\/BackgroundJob\\\/ScanFiles.php(88): OC\\\\Files\\\\Utils\\\\Scanner->backgroundScan('')\\n#18 \\\/nextcloud\\\/apps\\\/files\\\/lib\\\/BackgroundJob\\\/ScanFiles.php(112): OCA\\\\Files\\\\BackgroundJob\\\\ScanFiles->runScanner(Object(OC\\\\User\\\\User))\\n#19 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/BackgroundJob\\\/Job.php(53): OCA\\\\Files\\\\BackgroundJob\\\\ScanFiles->run(NULL)\\n#20 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/BackgroundJob\\\/TimedJob.php(54): OC\\\\BackgroundJob\\\\Job->execute(Object(OC\\\\BackgroundJob\\\\JobList), Object(OC\\\\Log))\\n#21 \\\/nextcloud\\\/cron.php(128): OC\\\\BackgroundJob\\\\TimedJob->execute(Object(OC\\\\BackgroundJob\\\\JobList), Object(OC\\\\Log))\\n#22 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\\/nextcloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/sabre\\\/http\\\/lib\\\/Client.php\",\"Line\":356}","level":3,"time":"2017-03-07 09:10:27","method":"--","url":"--","user":"--","version":"11.0.2.7"}

This port is open (I connect to nextcloud through https with a letsencrypt certificate). Not directed binded to nextcloud’s server, but to a nginx proxy front-end.

port 8064 :
{"reqId":"wBLTE7plrM3yPfz5ZDF2","remoteAddr":"xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa","app":"core","message":"Exception while scanning storage \"shared::aea399be83d7c34d6aca8149412b981d\": Sabre\\HTTP\\ClientException: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 8064: Connection refused","level":3,"time":"2017-03-06 21:27:03","method":"PROPFIND","url":"\/remote.php\/webdav","user":"myuser","version":"11.0.2.7"}

Any idea what is that port ?
This port is closed and I can’t find anything about it.

I didn’t notice any problem while using nextcloud. Everything seems to works, but these errors comes very often and it’s not clean !
Any help is welcome :slight_smile:

Regards,
z.

Did you ever resolve this?