Running occ command at docker-compose up

Hello,
I am trying to remove the “firstrunwizard” app at my docker compose first boot.
I can manually run “sudo docker-compose exec --user www-data nextcloud-app php occ app:disable firstrunwizard” but i don’t know how to perform it automatically.
So i want to have a similar line in my docker-compose.yaml file
Thank you in advance

Why? Never heard of someone doing this before personally.

You can’t send extra commands from the compose file. The only way would be by changing the container entry point.

I don’t really see a reason to do so… you only need to install/remove app once, so running occ sounds reasonable. AFAIK apps remain in previous state after upgrades…

In this case i need to create and destroy Nextcloud instances as fast as possible. Then i need to provide it to peoples that don’t have any experiance in CLI nor configuration nor administration.

Is it not possible to remove the app?
... app:remove firstrunwizard

Is Registration a default app for AIO? I think on normal Nextcloud installations it is no default app. Maybe you can write an issue.

If yes:
I don’t know if it is possible to rebuild the image so that the app does not exist. I think that will be the solution to your problem.

There are some discussions on Github regarding whitelist and blacklist of apps in config.php . Would perhaps also solve your problem if this solution existed.