Run updater.phar without interaction

Hi

Is it possible to run the updater.phar script automatically without interaction.
I have a farly simple NC docker installation and would like to avoid the need to login to the container and run the script manually every time there is an update.
I would like to be able to call the script from outside the container (not a problem) but without having to confirm the download, update process and stopping maintenance mode at the end.

Is that possible?

yes:

It is possible to run the command line based updater in a non-interactive mode. The updater then doesn’t ask any interactive questions. It is assumed that if an update is available it should be installed and the occ upgrade command is executed as well. After finishing the maintenance mode will be turned off except an error occured during the occ upgrade or the replacement of the code.

To execute this, run the command with the --no-interaction option. (i.e. sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar --no-interaction)

see: Upgrade via built-in updater — Nextcloud latest Administration Manual latest documentation

Cant believe i missed that.
Apparantly i have read the whole page except the very last section.
Thanks

You’re welcome :slight_smile: