[richdocuments] Erreur: getFile failed

Nextcloud Hub II 23.0.2
Collabora-online version 21.11.402
Nextcloud office 5.05
Debian (ovh)
Php 7.3

POST /index.php/apps/richdocuments/wopi/files/169327_ocw3wx1nxqv7/contents?access_token=0hXriarWGkyUmGp0hi8J1T8TcsMnKAeg&access_token_ttl=0%2Fws%3FWOPISrc%3Dhttps…Findex.php%2Fapps%2Frichdocuments%2Fwopi%2Ffiles%2F169327_ocw3wx1nxqv7&compat=
from 127.0.0.1 by FrancoisP-AA at 2022-05-18T09:40:18+00:00

OCP\Files\NotFoundException: No valid file found for wopi token

1. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/richdocuments/lib/Controller/WopiController.php - line 495:OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\WopiController->getFileForWopiToken(OCA\Richdocu … 5})

It seems that Office or Collabora keeps track of the relationship between a user and a document. And it loops to send this message, so much so that the logs fill up in a few minutes.
The only solution is to disable Office.

I deleted the user, but that doesn’t solve the problem.
Used OCC files:scan and OCC groupfolder:scan commands

So all our users are deprived of Office.

Can anyone help me?
Thank you

1 Like

It’s only one place where I found connection between not working Collabora with SOME users. My logs every time leads to others problems with not working Collabora in generally, but for me Collabora is working fine, but not for every user. I cannot find where to search the differences between users accounts vs Collabora to diagnose my problem. And it’s not an option in GUI restriction for using Collabora. I’ve tried every occ maintenance command and some other to recover proper settings.

My formated log:
[richdocuments] Error: OCP\Files\NotPermittedException: at <>

1. /var/www/html/custom_apps/richdocuments/lib/Controller/WopiController.php line 425
    OC\Files\Node\File->fopen(“rb”)
  2. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 225
    OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\WopiController->getFile(“1094491”, “7rwmfwj87p5vNk6wMZmtJTZjBTN5DjJa”)
  3. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 133
    OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Richdocument … {}, “getFile”)
  4. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php line 172
    OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Richdocument … {}, “getFile”)
  5. /var/www/html/lib/private/Route/Router.php line 298
    OC\AppFramework\App::main(“OCA\Richdocume … r”, “getFile”, OC\AppFramework\ … {}, ["1094491_oc6w0i … "])
  6. /var/www/html/lib/base.php line 1030
    OC\Route\Router->match(“/apps/richdocum … s”)
  7. /var/www/html/index.php line 36
    OC::handleRequest()

Nextcloud AIO v2.0.3

Maybe someone will read this and throw an idea.

EDIT: I found it! Three days of searching and nothing, because who would believe that Terms of Service is the reason!

Here is some mention:

This post has two(!) years old. How it’s possible that a bug is still on the 24.0.5 version?

In my case, I added a global TOS to my language TOS as well last days. Now I think after that some users couldn’t open files in Collabora editors. Why one user could other couldn’t I have no clue. After removing a global TOS (the second added) Collabora start to run on broken users.

I hope it help somebody in future. Kisses.