Refresh content index hook / connect external CMS with Nextcloud data folder

Nextcloud 23.0.0 on a Nginx 1.21.6.

We are currently running a website on Kirby CMS (file based CMS), which manages its files directly inside our nextcloud data folder. This means that we want to edit files through Nextcloud and the website gets updated accordingly.

If we change content either in Kirby or Nextcloud the content display within Nextcloud does not get updated immediatly, Kirby works though.

I think there must be some sort of caching / indexing which might needs to get updated?
Maybe there is a hook to it?

It would be great if someone can push me in the right direction, for what I have to look in the docs, or likewise. I am new to Nextcloud and I have no idea where to start searching for this specific problem…

Thanks!

Check your permissions and ownership across both services to make sure they match up. Difficult to advise since you don’t give more explicit info on how you’ve set this up.
You can also check your logs and configuration for further clues.

Hi @h2o,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us more technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

I guess occ could do the trick for you:
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html#scan