Recognize failed to classify images

Using NC version 22.1.1 with Recognized version 1.6.8 inside TrueNAS jail.

Recognize doesn’t auto-start and when I run it via the console I get console errors:
“failed to classify images”
“Classifier process error”

and warning in the log:
"Classifier process output: exec: /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/recognize/bin//node-v14.17.4-linux-x64: not found "

I’ve tried disabling and re-enabling the app but is there a way to reinstall to get the missing file?

There could be multiple reasons for this error. Do you have glibc on your system? Which CPU architecture are you running on?

The system is a Dell 510 server with dual Xeon 5660 processors. I’m not sure about glibc. I tried checking with “ldd --version” but this gives the error of “illegal option”.

What’s your operating system?

Running TrueNAS 12 with Nextcloud in a jail on a Dell R510 with 2x Intel Xeon X5660 2.8GHz 6 core processors, 128GB (8 x 16GB) PC3-10600R DDR3, 2 Enterprise 3TB SAS drives and 6 WD HGST 10TB SAS, Boot device is one of the 3TB drives connected through Dell H200 w/ LSI 9210-8i P20 IT mode, Intel E1G44HTBLK 4 port 1GB NIC, LSI 9200-8e external SAS HBA P20 IT mode; MD1200 Powervault, connected through two mini-SAS cables (SFF-8088) with 12 Enterprise 3TB SAS drives.

1 Like

Ah, FreeBSD doesn’t have glibc, AFAIK, I’m afraid you’re out of luck :confused:

Thanks for the reply. Not a big deal but at least now I know not to keep pulling my hair out about it.