Receive "error unable to delete XXX" when deleting directories only

I’m currently running 18.0.3 in Docker on an unRaid server. I’m spent the last few weeks getting my account set up on the server, but I’m starting to run into some file permission issues and log file concerns that I just can’t seem to find a solution to.

I’m running into a weird error when trying to delete folders through the webUI. When I delete directories I receive an error stating

Error deleting file "test".

I never receive this error when deleting other files, only folders. This also appears to be specific to a single user login which is making it difficult to track down.

I did pulled the php logs which I assume is where the error would be captured and this is the error that seems to be associated with the instance

[31-Mar-2020 21:44:34] WARNING: [pool www] server reached pm.max_children setting (5), consider raising it

Could this cause an error for a single user and would raising any of the values help rectify this? If I refresh the page after attempting to delete the folder, the page refreshes with the folder being deleted which is odd.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Like