- admin user receives a external federated share
- admin user re-shares is with Group
- normal User logs in and sees the share
- User tries to enter shared folder
- Entering folder cannot enter the re-shared folder but receives the message: “This Operation is not allowed”
Under the admin user’s protocol, the error message shows:
OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Exception\Forbidden: No read permissions
When the share is re-shared with a single this problem does not happen.
Why are there no read permissions for the group?
What do I need to change to correct this error?