Maintenance releases of 25.0.2, 24.0.8 and 23.0.12 are coming in a week and a second round of RCs for those are now available on our download server.
As always, help with testing is very much welcome!
We updated our servers, did our tests, and the release candidates seem pretty decent. Still, give it a whirl and report back here so we’re even more sure that it’s good to go! If you notice anything out of order, please report back on the appropriate github repository!
Nextcloud 23 will receive its last release and enter end of life. If you are still on 23, it is a good idea to plan your upgrade.
Also PHP 7.4 reached end of life on Nov 28 and will not receive any security releases by the PHP team anymore. If you have not so far, strongly consider to upgrade your PHP or distribution.
- Fix update for 32-bit (server#35453)
- Revert “Fix border color contrast” (server#35454)
- Allow upgrading from ownCloud 10.11 (server#35478)
- Avoid exception loop (circles#1220)
- Bump @nextcloud/vue from 7.1.0-beta.1 to 7.1.0-beta.2 (privacy#827)