Quota in GroupFolders not working correct

Hi!

We’re working with quotas for our group folders. Intially quota was 2GB. Then it was set to 5GB, but when reaching the 2GB we got a message stating “Your storage is full, files can not be updated or synced anymore”.
group-quota-not-working
When setting quota to 10GB same error occurs, when setting to “unlimited” all is well.
Space on the harddrive is over 400GB free.
Any chance to enlarge the quota to 5 or 10GB ?

Ove

if you want to give out some more information about your server, setup, config, environment, maybe even logfiles, that would be great. and maybe it would be even of help :wink:

As @JimmyKater says, look in the log files at the moment the message is displayed, either in the WebUI or on the command line using tail -f nextcloud.log (the log file can usually be found in the data directory) and let us know the detailed error message. Remove sensitive data if necessary.

1 Like

i often suggest using app issue template… it helps collecting many important data.

1 Like

Hi!
Neither in the UI (Settings -> Logging) nor in /var/nextcloud/data/nextcloud.log anything is logged when the error message is given.
My setup : Single debian 9.11 VM more or less in standard-configuration in my opinion - nothing special. Latest stable nextcloud version 18.0.2. Group-folder version 6.0.3 - but problem also existed in versions before.
Any more i can tell you?
Are there other logs available - may be special to group-folders ?

Ove