Question about line in config.php

Hello, then, my problem is the following, I was not able to see the created users, it gave an error and nothing appeared. After removing this line in the conf.php file, it returned to normal operation:
mysql.utf8mb4’ => true

But, now in the settings tab, overview, the security tab has an issue of:
MySQL is used as a database but does not support 4-byte characters. To manipulate 4-byte characters (such as emojis) in file names or comments, it is recommended to enable 4-byte support in MySQL. For more details, read the documentation on this.
This problem solves by placing that line that I removed again, but the users do not appear again, what can I do?

do it like it say :grinning:

If I do this, in one of the steps ask to add this line in the conf.php file and then it is no longer possible to see the users

https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/18/admin_manual/configuration_database/mysql_4byte_support.html

did you check to docs or just changed the line in config.php?

yes, i followed this documentation, and after finishing the sql error it goes out, but the users are blank.

OK, all the steps again, mariadb
mysql See 15.1 Distrib 10.1.43-MariaDB.
So I’m going to go where I didn’t get it in the tutorial.
In step 2. I didn’t find the file:
[mysqld] to put this up>
innodb_file_per_table = 1.
I continue the steps, everything ok, until step 5, when I type this command “ALTER DATABASE nextcloud CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci;”
he tells me that the ALTER command is unknown.

Did you have a look to this?

Ok guys, all right, follow the tutorial for a correct version of my bank and now everything is fine.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.