Question about debuging

Hello, i’m facing a problem about someone who put a file with a bad caractere in it.
So i have in my log this :
Error: Unsupported operand types

/var/www/3rdparty/sabre/uri/lib/functions.php - line 116: Sabre\Uri\parse('/remote.php/web...')
/var/www/3rdparty/sabre/http/lib/Request.php - line 196: Sabre\Uri\normalize('/remote.php/web...')
/var/www/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/LockPlugin.php - line 60: Sabre\HTTP\Request->getPath()
[internal function] OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\LockPlugin->getLock(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 466: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('beforeMethod', Array)
/var/www/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 60: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/var/www/remote.php - line 165: require_once('/var/www/apps/d...')
{main} 

The problem is that all the informations that i want are hidden. In the nextcloud.log file i have a reqId, but what can i do with that. I can enter in my mysql base, but then i don’t know how to search it.

I ask if someone could guide me how to debug this.
I want to know which user is concern and in what folder he have this problem.

Thank you Nextcloud Community.

UP. Nobody can tell me how i can debug in my mysql starting from this reqID thank you.