Publish from Thunderbird

Hello
I use Lightning in Thunderbird, and I would like to publish from it.
Following this help page :
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/exporting-and-sharing-a-calendar

Can we consider that if we use “NetxCloud”, we have “A server supporting WebDAV” ?

I’m looking for the “WebDAV url” adress to write.

Could someone help me ? Where can I find it ?

Thanks
Benjamin

You don’t sync the whole calendar with Nextcloud? I haven’t tried to publish single events, you could try the normal calDAV link (if you click on the three dots on your calendar in your NC web interface, you can get the link).

Thank you for your answer.

I have different calendars on different systems.
To organise all this on a different way, I’d like to publish my calendar by using the iCalendar adress of my agenda / calendar.
Not a .ics file, but the iCalendar adress to import it in another system.
Do you think it is possible ?
I didn’t find this possibility.
Thanks

You could try the calDAV-Link.

I have installed NC 13.0
I tried this with both dav links, but I got this error:

Statuscode 409 Conflict

any idea?

Hi @AlfredoCubitos

Could you please post your web server access log and the error log for the time period when you tried to sync your calendar/ contacts?
Furthermore please post the nextcloud.log for the same time period.
Maybe there are some hints.

there is no entry in the error log
only this in the access log

In this case there is no calendar with the same name in nextcloud, only sync from Lightning to NC

[19/Feb/2018:09:42:13 +0100] “PROPFIND /remote.php/dav/files/Alfredo/ HTTP/1.1” 207 507 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (Linux) mirall/2.3.3 (Nextcloud)”
[19/Feb/2018:09:42:28 +0100] “PUT /remote.php/dav/ HTTP/2.0” 409 224 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.6.0 Lightning/5.4”

this error occurred in nextcloud.log

Sabre\DAV\Exception\MethodNotAllowed: Creating new files in this collection is not supported

/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1096: Sabre\CalDAV\CalendarHome->createFile('ferien', Resource id #20)
/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 525: Sabre\DAV\Server->createFile('calendars/Manfr...', Resource id #20, NULL)
[internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpPut(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('method PUT', Array)
/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php - line 283: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php - line 35: OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
/usr/local/www/nextcloud/remote.php - line 164: require_once('/usr/local/www/...')
{main}

When I created an empty calendar in NC and using this URL I only get an entry in the in access.log, no in error.log nor in nextcloud.log

[19/Feb/2018:12:53:43 +0100] “PROPFIND /remote.php/dav/files/Alfredo/ HTTP/1.1” 207 507 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (Linux) mirall/2.3.3 (Nextcloud)”
[19/Feb/2018:12:54:04 +0100] “PUT /remote.php/dav/calendars/Alfredo/ferien/ HTTP/2.0” 409 224 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.6.0 Lightning/5.4”

hope this helps