Publicly available benchmarks of response times

Hi,

I work for an institution that is currently planning to develop a customized cloud storage system. We’re comparing solutions which we can build on and one crucial aspect of our comparison is how fast the base system is. That’s why I’m looking for a publicly available benchmark that shows how fast NextCloud can perform. We’re particularly interesting in single request response times (of file upload, file download, showing library, showing folders with 1, 25, 50, 100, 250, 1000 files). We’re aware of the fact that NextCloud will scale efficiently to large user numbers - that’s why our main concern is single request reponse time, not so much how many concurrent users NextCloud can handle. I’m not too keen on doing the benchmark ourselves, as we’re interested in the performance that can be achieved in an optimized environment, which would require considerable time to setup before we would get reliable measurements.

I’ve done some research and haven’t found any benchmarks so far. Can someone help me out here?

Sebastian