Problems with Installation on Mac (M1) OSBigsur Log In doesn't appear after installation

Hi!

I downloaded the desktop-client and it installed successfully, but no Log-In window pops up. When I click the icon, nothing happens - or - just a bit of wiggling…
Anyone experienced similar problems with newer Mac models?
I have a Mac Air (M1/2020) Big Sur 11.3.1. (solely bought for new job and next cloud sync) and I am a bit devastated.
I de-(installed) the app several times.
Many thanks in advance
Kris

could you fix it? I have the same problem

THIS IS HAPPENING ON IPHONE AND MAC BOTH.
Yes, same happened for me with Mac Air (M1/2020) Big Sur 11.3.1. Basically, this is happening due to idk slow servers or what, but i’m sure this is cloud server problem. I faced it for around 5 server providers. This also happened on my iphone 13.
I SOLVED THIS, so this problem is happening for : TAB.DIGITAL, QLoud MSP, or maybe more. So choose other than these providers. I used one, it takes time but then it will send you a mail having the server link, which you can use to login and accessing your storage. Ping me if you need help in such cases. I think i have mastered this after spending whole week and wasting 3 mail id’s😄. This can also solve similar iOS issue.