Problems with calendar after upgrade to 23.0.4

hi, after upgrading to NC 23.0.4 on my raspberry my calendar looks like this: Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

i see only light blue, no more events and that other glitch with the the week number. has anyone a solution for this?

in the js console i see tons of errors like
Error in parsing value for ‘top’. Declaration dropped. UnifiedSearch.vue:700:3

Hi @ulph0,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

Which version of the calendar app are you running? Is there an update available as it looks like a related issue was resolved last month in release 3.2.2 This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

Also, you can search for the error: nextcloud calendar UnifiedSearch.vue:700:3 at DuckDuckGo

and see if it relates to possible errors on the github repo.

Or search the Calendar github repo

sorry i am so tired to regularly run in that kind of issues after an update. dav seems to work so i will use only my mobile client and praise the lord (or whatever) so he’ll fix that until the next upgrade. and then won’t update ever again. or maybe i will do a rollback when there will be time. :roll_eyes:

I’m facing a similar issue. WebDAV was previously working. Since the update to 24.0.0 I can no longer use WebDAV to sync my Nextcloud calendars with my devices. All the clients (iOS, macOS and Thunderbird) I had set up with my Nextcloud credentials are no longer able to sync.

I removed the account on macOS, and now I’m unable to create it. I get the error message “Unable to verify account name or password.”. On iOS, I get the message “Unable to connect to account”. Thunderbird claims “The calendar XYZ is currently not available”.

I did not change the web server configuration. The only thing I did was to update Nextcloud to v24. Because all the clients used to work, I don’t thing there’s something wrong with my credentials.