Problème connexion compte administrateur

[details=“Support intro”]

Hi,
First, its my first message here and I’m sorry if its the wrong way to explain a problem…

I have a fresh install of nextcloud server with an external object storage and for on or two time I could access to my FirstAdministrator account. Now When I try to connect me to this account, I have an internal server error. You have they logs below.

I can access all other accounts, I just have that problem when I try to access first admin account.

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 24.0.7
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Ubuntu 20.04
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.41
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 8.1.12

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):Y

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

{"reqId":"YvXPtXVhPveIdvMHKEsI","level":3,"time":"2022-11-21T09:56:01+00:00","remoteAddr":"*.*.*.*","user":"FirstAdministator","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"/index.php/apps/files/","message":"","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/92.0.0.0","version":"24.0.7.1","exception":{"Exception":"OCP\\Files\\NotFoundException","Message":"","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Controller/ViewController.php","line":154,"function":"getStorageInfo","class":"OC_Helper","type":"::"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Controller/ViewController.php","line":204,"function":"getStorageInfo","class":"OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":225,"function":"index","class":"OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":133,"function":"executeController","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php","line":172,"function":"dispatch","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php","line":298,"function":"main","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\App","type":"::"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php","line":1030,"function":"match","class":"OC\\Route\\Router","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/index.php","line":36,"function":"handleRequest","class":"OC","type":"::"}],"File":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Helper.php","Line":510,"CustomMessage":"--"}}