Problem with file .ocdata

Hi, I have a problem with https://www.assafa.cloud/
Somebody can help me?

i just changed from ajax to cron job

Thanks

Hi @simonedigiulioc,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

Please also clarify what you changed and what the problem is. Thanks.

Quick answer:

• you data folder is not correctly set in config.php
    or
  • .ocdata file was erease within data’s folder

Anyway, as @just just prompt you about the support form, we don’t have magical Chrystal balls.
you don’t deserve help ye unless you do the minimun requested part of using the community forum, THE SUPPORT FORM !

Sorry, but I’m not a developer. I’m asking for help because I don’t know what I need to do and I have not any information about system or problem.

Is there a method to upload .ocdata ?

I deleted three files as the system required an account to upgrade. var, softcolous e cgi-bin

Sorry!

Please fill this support form out and edit into your post.

Please also clarify what you changed and what the problem is. Thanks.

Is your server offline?
If you deleted system files, why?

Best answer is to restore a backup of your system in a working state. For anything else, fill out the form. Good luck.

@stratege1401 I think the best bet is to link the form and hope it is filled out along with more details. No need to be any more aggressive than that. :smile_cat:

Don’t worry, i was not angry … when i am angry about someone, i just block them, so i am not bother by their questions anymore…

As i have posted back in 2019, people must deserve to have help. By respecting forms, facts and habits. Here, it is filling up the support form, more or less…

If they don’t, i simply ignore them by blocking them… so no more annoying post, but no help for them either… ( block,block,block and nobody will ever answer )

By adding my quick answer, like i did here, i make them feel their is a kind of help, even if they don’t respect us … it’s a kind warning teasing option … you may get help, but deserve it, or else … i do love the “else” feel like a movie…

Now, he have choice… fill the damn form and deserve help, or else !!!