Problem with Community Container Deployment

Hey, everyone! I’m facing an issue while adding ‘Community containers’ to my Nextcloud All-in-One (AIO) installation.

I set up Docker and Nextcloud AIO following the instructions on the aio-github [GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: The official Nextcloud installation method. Provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.]. Everything worked fine—I deployed containers, logged in to test it, and all seemed well.

After verifying the installation, I attempted to add, for testing purposes, the local AI container [https://github.com/nextcloud/all-in-one/tree/main/community-containers], and later, ‘Memories’.

However, I encountered a problem. When deploying the container, Docker gives me the error ‘Additional property aio_services_v1 is not allowed.’

So, I renamed it from ‘aio_services_v1’ to ‘services,’ but now I’m getting the error ‘services must be a mapping.’

I performed a fresh install up to this point and looked into the Nextcloud-AIO compose file provided in the Portainer section. I noticed there’s nothing listed with ‘aio_services_v1,’ and I couldn’t find any information online, except for a suggestion to rename it.

Does anyone have a clue about what to do?

Thanks in advance!"